A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barkley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eldridge Barkley MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Barkley practice?
- Dr. John Barkley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barkley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Pulmonologists, and Charlotte Hospice & Palliative Specialists.