A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barkodar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barkodar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkodar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Barkodar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barkodar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John Barkodar practice?
- Dr. John Barkodar has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Barkodar practices Pediatrics near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Pediatricians.