A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barkodar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barkodar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkodar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Barkodar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkodar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Barkodar practice?
Dr. John Barkodar practices Pediatrics near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Pediatricians.