A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Barks graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Donald Edward Barks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Barks practice?
- Dr. John Barks has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Barks practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.