A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnhill is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhill
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhill graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Barnhill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern State Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Barnhill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Barnhill practice?
- Dr. John Barnhill has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barnhill practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.