A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barranger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barranger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Liver Diseases
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barranger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Barranger MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Barranger practice?
- Dr. John Barranger has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Barranger practices Medical Genetics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Las Vegas, NV.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.