A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barrington, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrington graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Barrington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Barrington practice?
- Dr. John Barrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Barrington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.