A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barrington, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrington graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Barrington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. John W. Barrington practice?
- Dr. John Barrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Barrington practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.