Dr. John Barrington MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

no change

October 12th, 2016
Top notch
Everything's was excellent. Had both knees replaced.

October 2nd, 2016
3 Opinions - Dr. Barrington's Appt Most Professional and Personable
I've been seeing orthopedists for 20+ years so knew what I was looking for in one in my new hometown. Knee giving me more trouble than usual led me to start the search last fall. After seeing two orthopedists that I had found through recommendations and web searches, I was beginning to get worried. I researched some more and came across some news type pages about Dr. Barrington. His exam went way beyond that of the previous docs, making notes of the amount of flexibility or lack there of, and discussed plainly what my options are. That was 7 mos ago, no knee replacement yet and I'm walking over 3 miles a day with little to no pain.

August 25th, 2016
Dr B
Dr. Barrington is an outstanding doctor. Compassionate, kind and direct. HIs staff is also great. The only negative thing about his practice is the waiting time. Each time I have had an appontment I have had to wait at 1-1/2 to 2 hours to see the doctor. I do not know if maybe there were emergencies or what the problem was but they need to work on getting patients in on time. Thank you

August 4th, 2016
When Dr. Barrington walked into the exam room an immediate peace came over me. I had felt such anxiousness over this hip replacement surgery. I was really terrified. As he began to talk about the procedure I could literally feel the fear leave my body. It was crazy. He was so professional, intelligent and took his time. The surgery went great and the healing time was less than expected. Imagine my shock when Dr. Barrington came in to see me just before surgery and asked "do you mind if I have prayer with you before we go in?". Wow! I love the power of prayer and the power of God is definitely in this man's hands. I will see him again soon, as predicted. He replaced my right hip 5 years ago and said my left had only a few years left. He was right, it's going out. The power and freedom of movement is a wonderful thing. If you need this surgery, get it done! Your life will be so much better. Dr. Barrington is as great as they come...you won't regret it!!

June 24th, 2016
He did a hip replacement surgery for me in 2006. He's remarkable!

February 14th, 2016
Solid Medical Professional. I will be seeing him soon for work on other knee.

August 10th, 2015
Excellent outcomes and a consumate professional.

April 13th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
Exceptional surgeon with the highest standards and procedures. Process for recovery way easier than expected. I have recommended Dr Barrington to anyone who thinks they may need hip surgery

January 6th, 2015
Can't find a better Doc. Very thorough looking out for your best interest. I'd be an invalid today without his help, support and expertise. I've had 3 surgeries for 1 total knee, 2 total hip. As an RN, I would highly recommend him as there is no one better.

May 27th, 2014
Front office staff leaves much to be desired! Physical therapist very good technically and pleasant personally. Dr Barrington is fantastic. Engaging, patient, gentle and very knowledgable. Able to clearly explain what needs to be done. Solid Christian physician concerned with his patients. Glad to have found him!

January 16th, 2013
Patient Review
Dr Barringon was initially very nice and friendly. He did my hip replacement surgery, I had little to no rehab, I walked ok at first, then started to lean and have pain. Complained to him, he did nothing but told me to continue to use support to walk, a year later and I am in more pain. He does not deal with patients with problems. And advised me to wait a whole year for possible revision. While I just remain in pain.

March 27th, 2012
J. McDonald
Dr. Barrington was AMAZING! He did a rapid hip replacement on my mom who was then 79 years old...made her a NEW woman! He is extremely professional and cares very much for his patients! I have recommended Dr. Barrington to many others! He is truly a life saver!