Orthopaedic Surgeon
5940 W Parker Rd
Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
972-608-8868
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient Review  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr Barringon was initially very nice and friendly. He did my hip replacement surgery, I had little to no rehab, I walked ok at first, then started to lean and have pain. Complained to him, he did nothing but told me to continue to use support to walk, a year later and I am in more pain. He does not deal with patients with problems. And advised me to wait a whole year for possible revision. While I just remain in pain.

|  J. McDonald  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Barrington was AMAZING! He did a rapid hip replacement on my mom who was then 79 years old...made her a NEW woman! He is extremely professional and cares very much for his patients! I have recommended Dr. Barrington to many others! He is truly a life saver!

|  Excellent care and follow-up  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Barrington is a highly competent physician offering the best skills in the area for joint replacement. He is very caring and certainly knows how to best treat his patients. His office and the hospital have the whole joint replacement experience down to a science - it's a well oiled machine. We rate him the highest.

|  show details
May 17th, 2010

Dr Barrington is an excellent Physician and I trust his judgement. Unfortunately, he is very difficult to get to see and his medical assistant tells you anything to get you off the phone.

|  show details
by Brian Boutte on Apr 22nd, 2009

Performed hip resurfacing on me 4/2008. excellent results: fully active, walking, skiing, bowling, full range of movement, no pain. Highly recommend Dr. Barrington