Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 24th, 2016

He did a hip replacement surgery for me in 2006. He's remarkable!

Feb 14th, 2016

Solid Medical Professional. I will be seeing him soon for work on other knee.

by L hurst on Aug 10th, 2015

Excellent outcomes and a consumate professional.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Rhonda Scheidel on Apr 13th, 2015

Exceptional surgeon with the highest standards and procedures. Process for recovery way easier than expected. I have recommended Dr Barrington to anyone who thinks they may need hip surgery

Jan 6th, 2015

Can't find a better Doc. Very thorough looking out for your best interest. I'd be an invalid today without his help, support and expertise. I've had 3 surgeries for 1 total knee, 2 total hip. As an RN, I would highly recommend him as there is no one better.

May 27th, 2014

Front office staff leaves much to be desired! Physical therapist very good technically and pleasant personally. Dr Barrington is fantastic. Engaging, patient, gentle and very knowledgable. Able to clearly explain what needs to be done. Solid Christian physician concerned with his patients. Glad to have found him!

Patient Review show details Patient Review
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr Barringon was initially very nice and friendly. He did my hip replacement surgery, I had little to no rehab, I walked ok at first, then started to lean and have pain. Complained to him, he did nothing but told me to continue to use support to walk, a year later and I am in more pain. He does not deal with patients with problems. And advised me to wait a whole year for possible revision. While I just remain in pain.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
J. McDonald show details J. McDonald
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Barrington was AMAZING! He did a rapid hip replacement on my mom who was then 79 years old...made her a NEW woman! He is extremely professional and cares very much for his patients! I have recommended Dr. Barrington to many others! He is truly a life saver!

Excellent care and follow-up show details Excellent care and follow-up
Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Barrington is a highly competent physician offering the best skills in the area for joint replacement. He is very caring and certainly knows how to best treat his patients. His office and the hospital have the whole joint replacement experience down to a science - it's a well oiled machine. We rate him the highest.

May 17th, 2010

Dr Barrington is an excellent Physician and I trust his judgement. Unfortunately, he is very difficult to get to see and his medical assistant tells you anything to get you off the phone.