Learn more about Dr. John Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barron, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Barron practice?
Dr. John Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Cardiologists.