A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barron, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodore Barron MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Barron practice?
- Dr. John Barron has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Cardiologists.