A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barron, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodore Barron MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Barron practice?
- Dr. John Barron has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Barron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.