Dr. John Theodore Barron MD and PHD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barron, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Disease, Mitral Valve Prolapse, and Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Barron practice?
Dr. John Barron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Villa Park, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Barron, Dr. Evan Barron, Dr. Giovanni Barron, Dr. Hank Barron, Dr. Hans Barron, Dr. Ian Barron, Dr. Ivan Barron, Dr. Jack Barron