Dr. John Barrord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Barrord?

Great MD and staff . Great treatment to patient's.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Knowledgeable, compassionate, great bedside manner. One of the best MD in Middletown. Staff were very courteous. Been to see numerous times. Never had any complaints, and I am in healthcare field. Keep up the good work !!

Unetical

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I went to Atrium Medical Center on 6/13/2012 with blood coming out of my ear for over 5 hours. I was referred to Dr. John Barrord, I called for an appointment and was refused treatment due to an alleged 22 year old Dr. bill of $66.00. I do not remember seeing Dr. Barrord, but was told if I paid the $66.00 they would see me, I told them I have no job, no insurance and no money, They still refused.This is totally unethical and I believe against the hypocratic oath Dr. sign that they will not refuse treatment to anyone due to race, creed, financial status etc. If I go deaf due to this who is responsible,

Posted on September 15th, 2017