A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Barry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Federal Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Barry MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Barry practice?
- Dr. John Barry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barry practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.