A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartels graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bartels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harold Bartels MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John H. Bartels practice?
- Dr. John Bartels has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bartels practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Thorndale, PA.
See Coatesville Internists and Coatesville Infectious Disease Doctors.