A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartges is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartges, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartges graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Bartges practice?
Dr. John Bartges practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.