A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartges is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartges, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartges graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bartges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Bartges MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bartges practice?
- Dr. John Bartges has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bartges practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.