A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartges is Poor. Dr. Bartges has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartges, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartges graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan HospitalLebanon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bartges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Bartges practice?
Dr. John Bartges practices Urology near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Ephrata Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bartges, Dr. Deshawn Bartges, Dr. Jan Bartges, Dr. Hank Bartges, Dr. Shayne Bartges, Dr. Shane Bartges, Dr. Jackie Bartges, Dr. Giovanni Bartges