A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartnik, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartnik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Bartnik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Bartnik MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Bartnik practice?
- Dr. John Bartnik has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Bartnik practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pigeon, MI and Alma, MI.
See Saginaw Hematologists and Saginaw Oncologists.