A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartnik, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- General Oncology
- General Oncology Cancer Education LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartnik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartnik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Scheurer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Bartnik practice?
Dr. John Bartnik practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw General Practitioners, Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Oncologists, and Saginaw Hematologists.