A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartnik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartnik, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartnik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Bartnik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Bartnik MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Bartnik practice?
- Dr. John Bartnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bartnik practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI.
See Saginaw Hematologists and Saginaw Oncologists.