Dr. John Bartnik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
Very caring and excellent doctor.

January 21st, 2015
Intelligent, Trustworthy
I have been seeing Dr. Bartnik now for nearly four years. I find him to be a wonderful oncologist. He is intelligent, honest, willing to do referrals, willing to try any drug that has a chance to stop tumor growth . I was referred to U of M by him and did very well with the doctor he referred me to and then back to him for chemotherapy. I would suggest Dr. Bartnik to anyone with a cancer diagnosis and know he would give the best care possible for the patient. He is very intelligent. He is excellent in follow up care also and watches you carefully.

October 1st, 2012
He has been my hematologist for years
Dr. Bartnik has provided my care for several years and I am know I am in the best hands possible.

July 2nd, 2012
Dissatisified
I waited 3 hours for my appt. they explained about the wait was do to his assistant being sick ..I understand things happen .. the office staff was very nice but I believe a call should of been placed to patients to either reschedule or come in at a later time instead of being there and waiting or being asked after they have waited over an hour and a half in they would like to reschedule. I definitely was not happy with my experience and there won't be a follow up visit!

January 31st, 2012
I have never had a bad experience with either Dr. Bartnik or his staff. They have all been caring and compasionate providers. He has been my oncologist for over twelve years. He always has time to answer my questions. I feel blessed to have him on my medical team.

October 6th, 2009
completely misdiagnosed my 69 yr old father with metastatic brain lesions. Pushed very arrogantly for immediate irradiation of the brain. Got upset and genuinely mad when requested second opinion. Mentioned University of Michigan Hospital and called U of M a "bunch of Baloney with overeducated doctors" Was NOT cancer in the brain and was actually bleeding from blood thinner.HORRIBLE DOCTOR...his arrogance will kill patients and probably has allready over the course of his career.