A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartolozzi is Good. Dr. Bartolozzi has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolozzi graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolozzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Regional Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartolozzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bartolozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Bartolozzi practice?
Dr. John Bartolozzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Enid, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Osage Beach, MO.
See Enid Internists and Enid Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bartolozzi, Dr. Deshawn Bartolozzi, Dr. Jan Bartolozzi, Dr. Hank Bartolozzi, Dr. Shayne Bartolozzi, Dr. Shane Bartolozzi, Dr. Jackie Bartolozzi, Dr. Giovanni Bartolozzi