A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartolozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartolozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolozzi graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Bartolozzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Bartolozzi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bartolozzi practice?
- Dr. John Bartolozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bartolozzi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Cardiologists.