Learn more about Dr. John Bartolozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartolozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartolozzi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bartolozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolozzi graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Bartolozzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Bartolozzi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bartolozzi practice?
- Dr. John Bartolozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bartolozzi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Cardiologists.