A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Silverton Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Selby Barton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Barton practice?
- Dr. John Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barton practices Family Medicine near Battle Ground, WA.
See Battle Ground Family Physicians.