A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Basich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Basich, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Basich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basich graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basich has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Basich MD is a male Allergist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John E. Basich practice?
- Dr. John Basich has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Basich practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Allergists.