A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Baska graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baska has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Baska MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Baska practice?
- Dr. John Baska has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Baska practices Internal Medicine near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists.