A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baska is Good. Dr. Baska has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Heart Diaseses.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baska graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Baska practice?
Dr. John Baska practices Internal Medicine near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Baska, Dr. Deshawn Baska, Dr. Jan Baska, Dr. Hank Baska, Dr. Shayne Baska, Dr. Shane Baska, Dr. Jackie Baska, Dr. Giovanni Baska