A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bastian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bastian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bastian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bastian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastian graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bastian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederic Bastian MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John F. Bastian practice?
- Dr. John Bastian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bastian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.