A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bastian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bastian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastian graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bastian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederic Bastian MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John F. Bastian practice?
- Dr. John Bastian has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Bastian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ysidro, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.