Dr. John Bastian Is this you?

July 30th, 2013

Happy clients for fourteen + years

Dr. Bastian has been my son's only allergist since the age of four, he is now going on eighteen. During this time, he has come in regularly to see Dr. Bastian and his care has been consistently excellent, by the doctor himself or one of the Physician Assistants. Because of our excellent experience we have had all these years, when our younger son needed to be seen by an allergist we did not hesitate in deciding to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Bastian. We highly this team recommend to all.

July 17th, 2013

Student

I like doctor Bastian because he has taken care of my Asthmas symptoms. After going to so many doctors in the IV and Mexicali for my allergic and Asthma problems, he is the only one who really helped me to breath better and live with this disease...Now, I can run, jump, laugh, and even sing with no difficulties in breathing. Thank you Dr. Bastian I hope you will be here El Centro and help other kids like me.

Metastatic Melanoma