A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bateman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bateman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bateman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Behavioral Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tyson Bateman MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Bateman practice?
- Dr. John Bateman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bateman practices Surgery near Frostproof, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL.
See Frostproof Surgeons.