A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bateman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bateman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bateman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Behavioral Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bateman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Bateman practice?
Dr. John Bateman practices Surgery near Frostproof, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL.
See Frostproof Surgeons.