Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Batista
Dr. John Batista, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL, with another office in Spring Hill, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Batista is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Brooksville Regional Hospital and Spring Hill Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Batista has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Batista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.
Dr. Dhiraj Warman
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Spring Hill, FL 0.39 mi24
Dr. Luis Contreras
Spring Hill, FL 0.39 mi48
Dr. Larry Friedes
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Spring Hill, FL 0.42 mi15