A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Battaile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battaile
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battaile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Battaile, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Battaile graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Battaile has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Battaile MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Battaile practice?
- Dr. John Battaile has 1 office location.
Dr. John Battaile practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.