A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Battin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Battin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Battin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Battin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Battin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Battin MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Battin practice?
- Dr. John Battin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Battin practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.