A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bauer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dryden Bauer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bauer practice?
- Dr. John Bauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Bauer practices Plastic Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Plastic Surgeons.