A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Baumann DO is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Baumann practice?
- Dr. John Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baumann practices Surgery near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.