Dr. John Bawduniak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
Patient
This doctor I didnt know saved my life. We met in the ER room. He ,chose the less innvasive measures to stop internal bleeding, excellent follow up while I was in the hospital. True care and concern for my well being. If I need help from a surgeon I wiould definitely use him. I was very pleased the way he also stopped my pain and my fears.

May 8th, 2016
I can't say enough about my experience with dr. Bawduniak. He has followed up, explained every step of the process and has fit me into his schedule multiple times for post op follow ups for pain management. Hands down the best medical experience I have ever had, despite rough circumstances (obviously since he is a surgeon.)

February 11th, 2016
This doctor shouldnt be allowed to practice medicine yet alone surgery!!!!!!!
This doctor is horrible in every sense!!! First of all he operated on my cousin who had a hernia. My cousin is big not obese and this supposed doctor operated on him when he should have waited till my cousin lost 70 lbs. He operated on my cousin in Aug 2015 and discharged my cousin too early yes before he passed gas and had a bowel movement. We took my cousin back to the ER three nights in a row before they readmitted him and they tried to several times get in touch with this supposed doctor and he was on vacation. An on call doctor had to tell my cousin that the surgical mend mesh didn't work and the surgery more less had failed. When the doctor came back from his vacation he then told my cousin the surgery had failed. Duh it doesnt take a rocket scientist at this point to make that assessment. Any ways after cousin spent another six days in hospital and discharged upon post follow up at his outpatient clinic, the doctor told my cousin i can't do anything for you till you lose 100 lbs. My take on this doctor is he just likes to cut people open and collect the money. No bedside matter what so ever!!!!!! Stay away from this horrific doctor!!!!!

January 21st, 2016
Daughter of paient
My father was seen by him in the er. Which he was kept over night in the mind set of having surgery the following morning. The doctor was suppose to stop by that night which we didn't see him again until he was ready to do bed side surgery which should have never happened was very rough and didn't mind my father was in terrible pain and was looking for relief. That following day he was sent home when he still had infection and was still in pain which he had to return to er to find out his white blood cells were still high. My dad then had to go in for second surgery because this doctor did not do his job correct the first time. We are really disappointed in his care of patients and discourage anyone going to him. Providence needs to rethink about hiring him or keeping him at their location. Please do not see him

November 29th, 2015
Waco Surgical Group uses Collection Agency to bill patients
Uses collection agency to bill! I was a new patient (new contact information in system) and did not receive a statement/bill before a collection agency contacted me! The bill was for testing and only $41. Upon paying the bill directly and contacting billing department; they refused to remove my account per the fees to file my account with the collection company. True story!!

December 25th, 2014
Find another surgeon
We will never use this doctor again, emergency or not. I am a RN, 33 yrs of critical care nursing. What this doctor did to my husband was barbaric and uncalled for. This should have been an operating room procedure, not done at the bedside without proper pain med and sedation.

December 24th, 2009
Great Asset to His Profession
My wife experienced a ruptured appendix &we went to our area hospital, Kaufman, TX were, to our good luck Dr Bawdunuak was working the weekend. With out any doubt what so ever, Dr. Bawduniak is the most over all doctor my wife, or I have ever encountered. He is very to the point, very professional and has fantastic bedside manner. Dr Bawduniak has operated twice on my wife & should we ever have need of any type surgery in the future... We WILL be looking for Him!!!!