A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Beal DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Beal practice?
- Dr. John Beal has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Beal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.