A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Beal practice?
Dr. John Beal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.