A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bealer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bealer, Assistant Clinical Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bealer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bealer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bealer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bealer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bealer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bealer MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Bealer practice?
- Dr. John Bealer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Bealer practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons and Aurora Pediatric Surgeons.