A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bealer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bealer, Assistant Clinical Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bealer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bealer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bealer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bealer MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Bealer practice?
- Dr. John Bealer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Bealer practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons and Aurora Pediatric Surgeons.