A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beamis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beamis
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beamis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beamis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Smoking Cessation
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beamis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Beamis MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Beamis practice?
- Dr. John Beamis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beamis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Pulmonologists, and Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners.