A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beamis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beamis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Smoking Cessation
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beamis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Beamis MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Beamis practice?
- Dr. John Beamis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beamis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Pulmonologists, and Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners.