A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beamis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Bronchial Diseases, Bronchoscopy, and Bronchoscopy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beamis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beamis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Beamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Beamis practice?
Dr. John Beamis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA and Lebanon, NH.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Beamis, Dr. Evan Beamis, Dr. Giovanni Beamis, Dr. Hank Beamis, Dr. Hans Beamis, Dr. Ian Beamis, Dr. Ivan Beamis, Dr. Jack Beamis