A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beamis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Smoking Cessation
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beamis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beamis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Beamis practice?
Dr. John Beamis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Pulmonologists, Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners, and Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.