A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Bean DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John L. Bean practice?
- Dr. John Bean has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bean practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Liberty, MO.
See Liberty Primary Care Doctors.