Learn more about Dr. John Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Becker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Becker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Becker practice?
- Dr. John Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Becker practices Otolaryngology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.