Dr. John Beckerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 12th, 2015
Best Pediatrician Ever.
I've been going to Dr. Beckerman since 1995. Amazing doctor, such a friendly guy, and he always puts patients at ease. He even inspired me to become a pediatrician myself.

September 16th, 2014
keep looking around
Staff is good but as mentioned earlier he will not talk to you as the parent directly. He talks to you through your baby. Can often times be rude and almost humiliating. Look elsewhere.

November 9th, 2012
Go Elsewhere
Long wait, unpleasant staff and the doctor is strange. He does not let you finish a statement and rushes through everything.

August 31st, 2012
Strange
Have taken my little one here just for sick visits as her regular ped. Is far (moved away but kept original peds). This doctor is strange!!!! His silly voices have got to stop!!!! He never addresses the parent, spends less then 2 minutes with us after waiting for him for 50 minutes. The answer to every visit is antibiotic! He said she has a mild ear infection but gave her antibiotic that costs $198 for a 10 supply while the pharmacist had to call to change the dose as it was twice as much as she should get for her weight. Never going back!

July 13th, 2010
best ped. ever A++++
If it wasn't for my insur. messing up we would still be going there I compare all doctors to this office and no one can compare they are great they knew us by 1st names I could call up and just have to say my kids names and they knew who I was :) they never looked at me like i was nuts when I asked 8737647 question nothing but helpful we are waiting to go back to them as soon as everything gets straightened out with tricare and when my daughter went to the hospital ( I choose to take her to Children's Hosp. of WI) they called me since they aren't affiliated just to see how she was doing and when we where in a hospital he was affiliated w/ himself or someone on his staff came everyday with the waiting time

March 3rd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
We have been with Dr. Beckerman's practice for the past six years and have never had a complaint! An excellent experience all around.

February 12th, 2010
We've been with Dr. Beckerman since 1995 and have had excellent care EVERY time. EVERY time. Front desk, nursing staff, Dr. Beckerman and his associates, answering service - all rate tops with us.