Learn more about Dr. John Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bednar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bednar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bednar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Bednar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Bednar practice?
- Dr. John Bednar has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bednar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons and King Of Prussia Surgeons.