A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bednar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bednar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bednar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Bednar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Bednar practice?
- Dr. John Bednar has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bednar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons and King Of Prussia Surgeons.