A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beghin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beghin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beghin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beghin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Beghin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Beghin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Beghin practice?
- Dr. John Beghin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Beghin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.