Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Referred by Liberty Mutual show details Referred by Liberty Mutual
by Scott F on Jan 5th, 2016

I have been on WC for 4 months and asked my adjuster through LM if I could get a second opinion and have receive a better treatment plan. From the moment he started speaking I could tell he had no interest in my well being or treatment guidance. He was condescending and kept asking the same questions over and over. At the end, the he never acknowledged my concerns and kept referring to my spine being fine - when my injury was muscle related. The most frustrating thing is that I asked for this so I could get back to work faster and receive the proper treatment. Now I see Liberty Mutual is trying to pull this, I will see them in court.

Oct 10th, 2015

dont bother going to this doctor Quak Quak

Jun 18th, 2015

Take your complaints to the medical board! This doctor is a fraud!

awful! ! show details awful! !
Mar 23rd, 2015

Horrible experience with this doctor. Wrote complete lies in his report. IME doctors get paid handsomely to close a workers' compensation case and get the patient off of care. WHAT AN AWFUL SYSTEM WC AND IME have put hurting patients in. Repeatedly this man is criticized and yet continues to get referrals from workman's compensation companies.

IEM SCAM INS. PAY OFF show details IEM SCAM INS. PAY OFF
by Cheryl Paulsen on Jan 5th, 2015

Well the most memorial thing they won't let you have a witness but they have one and 2 doctors??? In the room. You can bring a lawyer sorry I'm not able to pay one. The report this man has written up is so far from the truth. And after I read some of those reviews I have to tell you how sad this and unreal how they are getting away with this crime. Now I know i am not alone I am a little person in this payoff thing from IEM's and I know that. And they know that that's how their getting away with this. It comes down to money send me away and say its basically in my head. Well my doctor knows that isn't true my injury is real and he my get away with his lies again but I'm not going down that easy. I'm not done yet ,this is a outrage he's getting rich and I'm stuck with a injury from workman's comp claim. This is the ins. Co. Doctor and they are just as guilty shame on you all.

iME KiCK BACK DR show details iME KiCK BACK DR
Apr 29th, 2013

I had an IME from him and all I can say is his only concern is with padding his own pockets. He couldn't careless about patients and he is LIAR when it comes to his reports...No matter what you tell him, he will say whatever he wants !

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Feb 12th, 2012

saw the doc for a pinched nerve in my back. He found the problem- spinal stenosis. Tried an epidural shot, which only helped a little. Dr. Beghin did a laminectomy surgery and I have been without pain since waking up in recovery room. I thought he was great.

IME PAYOFF DR show details IME PAYOFF DR
Feb 5th, 2012

Saw Dr. Beghin for a workers comp injury. This man should not be allowed to be a Dr. He lied on his report on the findings of my back injury. I could not do the heel toe he reported I did it with no problem, also said I had no gait disrtubance another lie. How this man sleeps or even looks at himself in the mirror is beyond me. Any one who sees this Dr beware, even if you do not see him for workers comp I would not trust this Dr to clean my toilet.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Find a different job? show details Find a different job?
May 19th, 2010

So you get diagnosed by an individual who is no longer practicing medicine but is on insurance company payrolls as a court room "expert" who will tell you that you just need to find a different job! What kind of evaluation is this?

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
IME doctor helps work comp insurers stay well financially. show details IME doctor helps work comp insurers stay well financially.
by Thomas A. Stone on Aug 24th, 2008

This individual provided a great diservice to me and to my medical treatment and recovery showing no compasion after testing, reviewing documentation and interviewing. He provided a workers comp insurance company, Zurich, who really never provided any treatment for documented herniated disks, the ability to stop or seriously delay my medical care. Stop means I don't hire an attorney, delay means we win in court and then I'm only winning the right to return to medical treatment. Do No Harm? That's a bit of a stretch on this on. More like "Srew this guy, I get paid either way and it's not like I can actually feel his pain."

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse