Surgeons

19841 N 27th Ave
Ste 300A
Phoenix, AZ 85027
623-582-2010
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  iME KiCK BACK DR  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

I had an IME from him and all I can say is his only concern is with padding his own pockets. He couldn't careless about patients and he is LIAR when it comes to his reports...No matter what you tell him, he will say whatever he wants !

|  IME PAYOFF DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

The other reviews are right!!! I saw this doctor yesterday and he LIES on his reports. It's time to take this doctor to court. If anyone wants to get in touch with me please email me at rsales1911@gmail.com

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

saw the doc for a pinched nerve in my back. He found the problem- spinal stenosis. Tried an epidural shot, which only helped a little. Dr. Beghin did a laminectomy surgery and I have been without pain since waking up in recovery room. I thought he was great.

|  IME PAYOFF DR  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

Saw Dr. Beghin for a workers comp injury. This man should not be allowed to be a Dr. He lied on his report on the findings of my back injury. I could not do the heel toe he reported I did it with no problem, also said I had no gait disrtubance another lie. How this man sleeps or even looks at himself in the mirror is beyond me. Any one who sees this Dr beware, even if you do not see him for workers comp I would not trust this Dr to clean my toilet.

|  Find a different job?  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

So you get diagnosed by an individual who is no longer practicing medicine but is on insurance company payrolls as a court room "expert" who will tell you that you just need to find a different job! What kind of evaluation is this?

|  IME doctor helps work comp insurers stay well financially.  |  show details
by Thomas A. Stone on Aug 24th, 2008

This individual provided a great diservice to me and to my medical treatment and recovery showing no compasion after testing, reviewing documentation and interviewing. He provided a workers comp insurance company, Zurich, who really never provided any treatment for documented herniated disks, the ability to stop or seriously delay my medical care. Stop means I don't hire an attorney, delay means we win in court and then I'm only winning the right to return to medical treatment. Do No Harm? That's a bit of a stretch on this on. More like "Srew this guy, I get paid either way and it's not like I can actually feel his pain."