A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beight
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beight graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Beight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawton Beight MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Beight practice?
- Dr. John Beight has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.