A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beight
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beight graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Beight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawton Beight MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Beight practice?
- Dr. John Beight has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.