A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beight graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Beight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawton Beight MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Beight practice?
- Dr. John Beight has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Beight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.