Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  I Love Dr Beight  |  show details
by M E Webb on Feb 19th, 2014

I think he is the most compassionate, humble, human Dr I have ever met.

|  A truly compassionate doctor!  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr. Beight stayed late on a Friday afternoon to provide medical care and to relieve my mother of her shoulder pain. The other alternative would have been for my mother to suffer pain through the three-day weekend and to wait for a Tuesday appointment. Later that day, she heard the news of her younger brother's passing and had to travel to Europe for the Memorial services. Although obviously distraught by the news, before she left she wanted to make sure that this wonderful doctor's good deed is acknowledged.

May 15th, 2012

will use again if needed and have recomended to friends

Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. Beight is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and compassionate, yet he is also a professinal. He calls you back and takes the time to explain things, even though you are now on his personal time.He remembers everything you discuss and will ask you about it when you see him again. I wish all doctors were like him. He is a rare man. Kind, gental and caring.

Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr.Beight is the best orthopedic doctor i have encountered in my 52 years. It is easy to see how much he cares about his patients and his profession. My wife also sees him and can't believe how easy he is to talk to. He has operated on me and will do my knee replacement which we are both trying to put off for a while due to my age. What a TRUE PROFESSIONAL. If you want the BEST care, see him.

|  None better  |  show details
by Margaret Webb - Bi-lateral Knee Replacement on Nov 24th, 2010

Dr Beight is one of the best doctors that I have had the experience of meeting with. Dr Beight is professional, kind, humble and a expert in his field. I am thankful that I found him to perform my surgery and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a orthopedic surgeon.

Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Beight is the most caring, kind considerate and thorough doctor I have ever met. Because of him, my several pain issues, which had previously been ignored or misdiagnosed, have been addressed, diagnosed and treated. I have never seen a doctor give the respect to his patients that Dr. Beight does. Again, HE CARES. I would highly recommend Dr. Beight to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.

May 27th, 2009

a VERY WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2009

Dr. Beight is an excellent doctor. He diagnoses problems immediately and follows through in a very kind way. His professionalism, knowledge, and patient care are outstanding. He has helped many of our family members and we are forever grateful to him for all of his help. I would greatly recommend Dr. Beight.

Feb 9th, 2009

I trust Dr. Beight with the care of my entire family. He has done surgery on both my sister and me. The level of caring is exceptional.

|  If you want a caring and good Doctor, stop here!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2008

Dr Beight is an amazing Doctor.