Dr. John Beight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Beight?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John Beight?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016

Dr. Beight is wonderful, kind, compassionate and takes the time to expalin exactly what is happening. Came in for serve knee pain, Dr, Beight took x-rays and reviewed them with me, explaining in the photo what he saw. Loved that fact that he took the time to go over all my options, great doctor.

July 15th, 2016

You'll never find a better Doctor

I consider Dr Beight one of the finest Doctors I've ever observed in my 40 years as an ER Nurse

July 7th, 2015

Excellent Patient-Focused Orthopedic Surgeon

Took my 85-year old mother for an evaluation of bilateral knee osteoarthritis. Deeply impressed by Dr. Beight's patience, courtesy and professionalism. Spent a lot of time explaining findings and treatment options to both of us and allowed time for my mother to ask questions and obtain clarification. Recommend. highly.

February 20th, 2014

I Love Dr Beight

I think he is the most compassionate, humble, human Dr I have ever met.

May 29th, 2012

A truly compassionate doctor!

Dr. Beight stayed late on a Friday afternoon to provide medical care and to relieve my mother of her shoulder pain. The other alternative would have been for my mother to suffer pain through the three-day weekend and to wait for a Tuesday appointment. Later that day, she heard the news of her younger brother's passing and had to travel to Europe for the Memorial services. Although obviously distraught by the news, before she left she wanted to make sure that this wonderful doctor's good deed is acknowledged.

May 15th, 2012

will use again if needed and have recomended to friends

December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Beight is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and compassionate, yet he is also a professinal. He calls you back and takes the time to explain things, even though you are now on his personal time.He remembers everything you discuss and will ask you about it when you see him again. I wish all doctors were like him. He is a rare man. Kind, gental and caring.

October 22nd, 2011

Dr.Beight is the best orthopedic doctor i have encountered in my 52 years. It is easy to see how much he cares about his patients and his profession. My wife also sees him and can't believe how easy he is to talk to. He has operated on me and will do my knee replacement which we are both trying to put off for a while due to my age. What a TRUE PROFESSIONAL. If you want the BEST care, see him.

November 25th, 2010

None better

Dr Beight is one of the best doctors that I have had the experience of meeting with. Dr Beight is professional, kind, humble and a expert in his field. I am thankful that I found him to perform my surgery and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a orthopedic surgeon.

November 17th, 2009

Dr. Beight is the most caring, kind considerate and thorough doctor I have ever met. Because of him, my several pain issues, which had previously been ignored or misdiagnosed, have been addressed, diagnosed and treated. I have never seen a doctor give the respect to his patients that Dr. Beight does. Again, HE CARES. I would highly recommend Dr. Beight to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.

May 28th, 2009

a VERY WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR

February 18th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Beight is an excellent doctor. He diagnoses problems immediately and follows through in a very kind way. His professionalism, knowledge, and patient care are outstanding. He has helped many of our family members and we are forever grateful to him for all of his help. I would greatly recommend Dr. Beight.