A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Belden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Belden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Belden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Belden practice?
Dr. John Belden practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.