Dr. John Belden DO Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

January 15th, 2016
He and his staff left me hanging for over 3 hours on a simple prescription. They stated they are accepting new patients and would call me back after they had a time for my appointment. The call back was supposed to be within 30 minutes. After 3 hours I called them to see what happened only to be told Dr. Belden was busy and had not had time to look at his messages. They then told me they would call me back shortly after he had time to look at his messages. About 15 minutes they called back and told me he wasn't accepting new patients over the age of 40. They wasted my entire day and now I am unable to see a Dr. until Monday. Extremely bad discourteous service. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

February 2nd, 2015
Feb 2,2015
Would sooner die than have to see another Dr! Been Dr Beldens patient for about 25 years - care about my treatment (not office or local) He is the best diagnostician ever . Should be given award EVERY year - but he doesn't really care about that crap. He sees the mother with a sick child - No insurance or $$ has managed to keep me alive all these years in spite of myself!