A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Belis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Belis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Belis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Belis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Belis practice?
Dr. John Belis practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.