A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Belis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Belis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Belis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Belis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Belis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Belis MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Belis practice?
- Dr. John Belis has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Belis practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.