Dr. John Bell-Thomson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bell-Thomson?

September 27th, 2016

Aortic valve replacement in 2010, unfortunately need another one due to valve-patient mismatch, not happy. Saw him once on discharge after the surgery. Don't know how I would feel if the correct valve were put in. The heart center staff was fantastic. I would not see him again. He was asked to leave his position at Mercy and now is at ECMC, which is the same hospital that sued him before.

February 20th, 2016

Dr, Bell-Thompson changed my surgery appointment 5 times, causing my family and myself much anxiety and inconvenience. During the surgery something happened which caused me to have a stroke (which they were unaware of), and from which I have never recovered despite 1-1/2 years of rehab. Needless to say my experience with this doctor was horrible and I would NEVER recommend him.

December 13th, 2015

Saved my life!

January 29th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Bell-Thomson did my open heart surgery in 1994 when OI was 49. I'd have him do another open heart if I had to again. Hopefully I won't need another. He performed a "warm heart" surgery that he has a patent on, and I had minimal problems on recovery.

March 28th, 2012

TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY

Dr. Bell-Thompson is a very dedicated man;initial appointment told me to call office if I had any questions at any time. Spent time with me explaining procedure. At time of surgery; came outto see my family; telling them how things were going and then spoke at length to them after surgery. Since my surgery, I have come in contact with many people who have had Dr. Bell Thomson perform surgery on them. They have all had wonderful things to say about him. I would recommand him to anyone.

January 6th, 2010

Atrio-Fib Corrected

I met Dr. Bell-Thomson about a year ago, and was referred to him for my atrio-fib. I found him very candid and extremely interesting in explaining my condition and his proposed procedure-the Mini-Maze. He was very encouraging and convinced me it would work. It did! Anyone with a-fib should see him. He is fantastic!

August 13th, 2017