Dr. John Bellan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 7th, 2015
mrs
I have seen Dr. Bellan 2-3 times. don't think he likes to treat women, he treats my husband ok. I am changing dr.s , don't want to go back to him. Don't recommend him, for anyone. Like the staff and office, just not him.

September 3rd, 2014
Splendid, Effective Care
Excellent care for seven years, all of Dr. Bellan's meds prescribed for me work well with side effects as minimal as possible. I had open heart aortic valve replacement surgery and pacemaker inserted 2007 and have been vigorously exercising daily, and weekly running, playing soccer and riding road and mountain bikes proficiently since.

February 15th, 2014
Teacher
I had a heart catherization, and Dr. Bellan was my doctor. I was so scared about having this procedure. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with him as my doctor. My experience was excellent, and I think he is a fantastic doctor. I will continue to use him, and will highly recommend him to others.

January 17th, 2013
Horrible experience!
My mother saw this doctor for the first and last time. He was arrogant, rude, condescending and would not allow her to speak except for a very few words. Needless to say, we will be seeing another doctor.

January 4th, 2012
Terrible bedside manner
This doctor was assigned to my dad's care when admitted to a Jackson, MS, hospital. He was abrupt, arrogant, showed no compassion for the patient or family, and did no follow up on my dad until five days after surgery (non-heart related). During that time, my dad was not given his usual home meds for congestive heart failure, and he collected excess fluid in his lungs which had to be drained off.

September 7th, 2010
Bedside manner
My mother is a new patient. We will change doctors. He is not nice to patients. Not friendly at all.