Learn more about Dr. John Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Benavides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benavides
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Benavides Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Benavides, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Benavides DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Benavides practice?
- Dr. John Benavides has 1 office location.
Dr. John Benavides practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Physiatrists, Sunnyvale Sports Medicine Doctors, and Sunnyvale Pain Management Doctors.