A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Benavides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Benavides, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Benavides has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Benavides DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Benavides practice?
- Dr. John Benavides has 12 office locations.
Dr. John Benavides practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Sunnyvale Physiatrists.