A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bendo, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bendo
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bendo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Bendo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bendo practice?
- Dr. John Bendo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bendo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.