Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bendo
Dr. John Bendo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bendo is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Bendo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bendo has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Bendo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. William Main
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.02 mi26
Dr. Mark Mcmahon
New York, NY 0.02 mi30
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne
New York, NY 0.02 mi17