Family Physicians
60 Garden Ct
Ste 320
Monterey, CA 93940
831-373-7300
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 6th, 2014

I think Dr. Bennett's is a first rate doctor. I rated 2 stars solely because of his rude office staff, most notably Gloria. Once I came in late and she raised her voice significantly and said, "you are six minutes late. The Dr. cannot see you!" She said this in front of two people in the waiting room. I just turned around and walked out because she caused me to be so upset that my heart went into palpitations. Also I called 3 times to schedule my appt. and they never called me back, and then sent me a letter dropping me as a patient. I never tried to call about it because it was too frustrating.

|  Horrible Staff  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I was recommended to Doctor John Bennetts Office. I cannot say anything about the doctor personally, as I did not get even that far. His help staff was the most unhelpful, and incompetent I have ever dealt with ever (even more than 3rd world countries). I asked to make an appointment, the receptionist asked if she could call me back and took down my information. They never called me back. I went into Doctor Bennetts office to ask if I could make an appointment, they said I could not make one at this time and told me they would call me to schedule an appointment. They never did call. They also refused to let me fill out any paperwork, didn't want a copy of my insurance card and just wrote down my information on a sticky note. I can say this is the rudest service I have ever had at a doctor's office.

|  Rude, inconsiderate staff  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Being an addict, you get treated like 2nd class citizen. Never did I think this would be true with Dr. Bennett's office staff. I left numerous answering machine messages for an appointment, yet never would receive a phone call back. When my prescription expired, I was told by Gloria (receptionist) that I haven't been in to see the doctor so my refill was denied. Very unprofessional group. I liked him better at Dr.'s on Duty

Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr Bennetts has been my Doctor for over 20 years. A more caring, professional and great general practitoner, as well as the kindest human being, you will be hard pressed to find. The Monterey Pennisula is lucky to have have him!

Mar 16th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR ON THE MONTEREY PENNINSULA

Dec 12th, 2011

I saw Bennetts for suboxone treatment for opiate addiction. I do admit that getting in and seeing him was easy and painless, but the visit was extremely brief. maybe 5-10 minutes. He was curtious but I couldnt help but feel he was just "going through the motions".

|  Top Doctor!  |  show details
by 85 year old retired teacher on Apr 2nd, 2011

I would trust Dr. Bennetts with my life--and have! He explains things well and educates me. During a recent hospital stay he ensured I got the care I needed and educated me on what I needed to do to avoid a repeat visit. If I could, I would give him five out of four stars. Excellent physician!