Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
Great doctor
Great Expertise! Great doctor!!

March 18th, 2014
Shows compassion towards his patients and patients families, is very soft spoken which is a bonus! Thoroughly explains problems with language that you understand, Whenever I have called and left messages he has always returned my calls asap, sooner than I had expected, which shows his concern for patients, and has kindly seen me and my child at such short notices, not once but several times! I am thankful for the time he has taken out with returning calls and checkup calls.. And for always being available when needed..

September 25th, 2011
Being a mom is hard, it is even harder when your child has to be put to sleep for a procedure.Dr. Bent is currently my son's doctor. He has performed several surgeries on my son who has a airway stenosis. Dr. Bent is not only educated but he is a people person. He speaks to patients and their families with respect, and he answers all questions without rushing. Dr. Bent has gain my trust and he made the process a little easier. The bottom line is, I know that my baby is in good hands with Dr. Bent and his team. My baby is my everything and I WOULD NOT trust just anyone. DR.Bent and his team are the BEST. We are very blessed and Proud to have him as our son's doctor.