A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berdini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Berdini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berdini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdini graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berdini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Family Health Care Center - Riegelsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Berdini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Berdini practice?
- Dr. John Berdini has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Berdini practices Family Medicine near Riegelsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Riegelsville Family Physicians.