A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Berger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Berger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Berger practice?
- Dr. John Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Berger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Cardiologists.