Dr. John Bergfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bergfeld?

August 10th, 2014

He ber

He is number one in my book. Dr Mack was the hat knew him said he is a very good Dr. DOCTOR Bergfeld did thirteen Surgeries on my right foot.

July 26th, 2012

When I was experiencing severe knee cartilage loss my HMO doctor said that at age 49 they wouldn't do a total knee replacement until I was at least 55. Having gone through a series of treatments over a year and half already, I felt that was a long time to wait in constant pain. I switched my coverage and found Dr. Bergfeld. He performed my first knee replacement and my second one 6 years later. From the start, I liked that he was straightforward (in a good way) of my diagnosis and in answering my questions. My follow-ups were at a CCF satellite office where he never rushed me through. The wait there was 10 to maybe 20 minutes and the office staff are among the best. The way I look at it, if I wasn't pleased with Dr. Bergfeld after the first surgery, I sure wouldn't have gone back to him for the second one!

August 1st, 2017